This is the old site. Please use the new site.

Welcome, Guest. Please Login
Omega Owners Forum

Home Shop Help Search Members Login  

www.omegaowners.com/forum/index.php.

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Zynga Poker in Facebook (Read 864 times)
onhisown
Ex Member

Zynga Poker in Facebook
28. Jan 2010 at 12:32

I have to be honest and admit that I am addicted to Facebook, well, an application within facebook called Zynga Poker, I can be found there from Dawn till Dusk.
I am not any good, my chip count goes up and down like a prostitutes knickers.
Any tips would be accepted.
I will admit I scoured Google looking for 'cheats' in my early days as I was constantly losing with good hands, and I honestly thought players were cheating, but there were no cheats.
Am I sad or what?

IP Logged

jonnycool
Omega Baron

We shag 'em, you eat 'em

Merthyr Tydfil, S. Wales

Drives: 2001 2.6 Elite Estate
Re: Zynga Poker in Facebook
Reply #1 - 28. Jan 2010 at 12:33

Do you really want to hear this?  Grin

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=780011806&v  
IP Logged

onhisown
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 28. Jan 2010 at 12:33

Awww, be nice now?

IP Logged

jonnycool
Omega Baron

We shag 'em, you eat 'em

Merthyr Tydfil, S. Wales

Drives: 2001 2.6 Elite Estate
Reply #3 - 28. Jan 2010 at 12:38

Why not use your poker playing skills to earn real money?

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=780011806&v  
IP Logged

onhisown
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 28. Jan 2010 at 12:41

I ani'nt got both, REAL MONEY or REAL SKILLS.
Next question

IP Logged

Richie London
Omega King

A HANDSOME DEVIL OF A
MAN!!

heathrow

Drives: a blinking lovely 2001 2.5 elite auto.
Reply #5 - 28. Jan 2010 at 13:31

Quote:
I have to be honest and admit that I am addicted to Facebook, well, an application within facebook called Zynga Poker, I can be found there from Dawn till Dusk.
I will admit I scoured Google looking for 'cheats' in my early days as I was constantly losing with good hands, and I honestly thought players were cheating, but there were no cheats.
Am I sad or what?

i play the poker on there, lot of hackers on there stealing chips too. i had a flush and the pot went to a bloke with a pair, there was 480k in there too, and i know others who have had all there chips stolen, 1 guy had 12m taken off him. i dont bother with facebook much now. too intrusive and everyone knows all your business.

richierich1961 http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/richieleftwich  
IP Logged

onhisown
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 28. Jan 2010 at 13:33

Richie London wrote on 28. Jan 2010 at 13:31:
Quote:
Am I sad or what?

i play the poker on there, lot of hackers on there stealing chips too. i had a flush and the pot went to a bloke with a pair, there was 480k in there too, and i know others who have had all there chips stolen, 1 guy had 12m taken off him. i dont bother with facebook much now. too intrusive and everyone knows all your business.

I know of a guy from Llanelli and he SOLD 100b chips for $65k

IP Logged

Richie London
Omega King

A HANDSOME DEVIL OF A
MAN!!

heathrow

Drives: a blinking lovely 2001 2.5 elite auto.
Reply #7 - 28. Jan 2010 at 13:47

Quote:
Quote:
Am I sad or what?

I know of a guy from Llanelli and he SOLD 100b chips for $65k

whats the point, you dont win anything. its just a game of fun. sad bstrds about

richierich1961 http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/richieleftwich  
IP Logged

Mr Skrunts
Over Active Poster

3.O Elite Saloon with
all the toys,

Skruntie Land.

Drives: Jimbob Mad It seems
Reply #8 - 28. Jan 2010 at 16:55

Quote:
Am I sad or what?

Only if you tell them.

Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.
Mr Skrunts phip-phip skruntie phip_phip  
IP Logged

hercules
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 28. Jan 2010 at 17:14

no comment

IP Logged

jereboam
Omega Knight

Suffolk

Drives: BLACK 1999 3.0 Elite
Reply #10 - 28. Jan 2010 at 19:16

I accepted "be my friend" invites from two people I know from business.  Now I'm being flooded with their banal messages detailing loads of stuff I have no interest in whatsoever.  Don't want to chuck them off my friends list, 'cos they may be useful one day and I don't want to offend them. 

Anyone know how to suppress this sort of garbage from individual "friends"? Smiley

I can be handy mending a fuse - but stuff the Isle of Wight

IP Logged

STMO123
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 28. Jan 2010 at 20:36

jereboam wrote on 28. Jan 2010 at 19:16:
I accepted "be my friend" invites from two people I know from business.  Now I'm being flooded with their banal messages detailing loads of stuff I have no interest in whatsoever.  Don't want to chuck them off my friends list, 'cos they may be useful one day and I don't want to offend them. 

Anyone know how to suppress this sort of garbage from individual "friends"? Smiley

Try to suspend your account. They will ask why. Mark the box titled 'Too many emails'

They go round and shoot your friends.

IP Logged

STMO123
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 28. Jan 2010 at 20:38

My missus finally decided to open a faceache account last week. By Tuesday there were 17 emails in our inbox awaiting her attention. I deleted them and closed her account.

IP Logged

jereboam
Omega Knight

Suffolk

Drives: BLACK 1999 3.0 Elite
Reply #13 - 29. Jan 2010 at 08:43

It's not the e-mails - don't think I've actually had any.  It's the garbage that appears on my home page that is getting on my nerves.  This sort of crap:

Xxxx Xxxxx joined the group
I Still Hate Bono And His F***ing Face

OK if it's once a week, but 5 or 6 of these every day is tedious to say the least.  I really have no interest in what this sad b*st*rd is doing with his wasted life (never liked him very much anyway) but I don't want to offend him because his father owns the company I used to work for, and could be a very useful connection for me once the economic recovery sets in. Sad Sad Sad

I can be handy mending a fuse - but stuff the Isle of Wight

IP Logged

Desperate Den
Omega King

Reply #14 - 29. Jan 2010 at 08:51

jereboam wrote on 29. Jan 2010 at 08:43:
It's not the e-mails - don't think I've actually had any.  It's the garbage that appears on my home page that is getting on my nerves.  This sort of crap:

Xxxx Xxxxx joined the group
I Still Hate Bono And His F***ing Face

OK if it's once a week, but 5 or 6 of these every day is tedious to say the least.  I really have no interest in what this sad b*st*rd is doing with his wasted life (never liked him very much anyway) but I don't want to offend him because his father owns the company I used to work for, and could be a very useful connection for me once the economic recovery sets in. Sad Sad Sad

Once again, I'm more than happy to agree with you J  Thumbs Up! Thumbs Up!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print